Business property insurance protects your business – whether there’s a minor mishap or a major financial loss, you want to be protected.
Whether you own your building, lease your workspace or work from home, you need to protect the physical assets of your business.
Consider these scenarios:
- Fire could sweep through and destroy both your building and its contents.
- Water from a burst pipe could cause damage to your valuable papers, computer systems or other property.
- A wind or hail storm could damage your signs.
Business property insurance is an investment in the continued future of your business. Whether you own or lease, you need to protect your important assets such as:
- Your building
- Your outdoor sign
- Your furniture and equipment
- Your inventory
- Your fence and landscaping
- Loss of business income and extra expense
- Property of others in your care
- Property in transit
- Property that might spoil
- Value of betterments or improvements to a rented building
- Special computer coverage on hardware, software and lost data